Welcome to Caring Pediatric Partners!
We look forward to partnering with you and your child.
It is our privilege to help you navigate the ever-changing needs of your child's long-term health and wellbeing from newborn to young adult
- Four practitioners and support staff enable flexibility in well child and illness appointments
- Reliable after hours call-service 24/7 for illness emergencies
- Same-day appointments by phone if your child is ill or has an urgent problem.
- Leader in adoption of patient-centric technologies to adapt to unexpected circumstances like COVID-19
- Ability to treat patients both in-person and through telemedicine
- All practitioners Board Certified and licensed to provide advanced pediatric care.
- Continued commitment to and investment in Medical Education
- Trained for all aspects of pediatric health--from prevention and management of common acute illnesses to chronic diseases and mental health conditions.
- Leaders in Care Management and Patient Centered Medical Home practice to ensure a team dedicated to your child's health!
- Several decades of experience in caring for children in the Great Lakes Bay Region/Mid-Michigan community
- Connected with a vast and diverse network of specialists and hospitalist groups in leading Medical Institutions
Before Your First Visit
Please complete the New Patient forms (below) and bring them to your first office visit for your newborn or child.
- Please bring your current insurance card or cards and your child's immunization record for us to make copy for your child’s record.
Please verify with your insurance company the type of office visit and immunization coverage that your policy provides.
- Your policy may have a deductible, co-pay or only cover immunizations to a certain age. It is very important to determine this information prior to your visit.
Please try to arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled appointment so that we may validate your information in our systems. Since we have to familiarize ourselves with your child's medical history, initial visits are more time consuming. Please allow yourself ample time for this visit.
The office requests 24 hour notification for any appointment cancellation.
New Patient Forms
For your convenience, our patient forms are located below. Please print and fill out all these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- New Patient Intro
- New Patient Registration Form
- Consent of Treatment, Payment and Health Care operations
- Initial Visit Patient History Questionnaire
- Notice Regarding Insurance Overage
- HIPAA - Notice of Privacy Practice Acknowledgement Form
- Cancellation Policy
- Patient Centered Medical Home Agreement
- Follow My Health Login Invite
Other Patient Forms
ADD/ADHD Assessment Forms
Please be aware that we require completed Parent and Teacher Vanderbilt Forms at every ADD/ADHD visit. Please download them on your computer, fill them and bring printouts of your filled .pdf sheets for your appointment. This will make your visit more efficient and timely.
- Vanderbilt Evaluation Forms - FORMS FOR INITIAL VISIT:
- Vanderbilt Assessment Scale Parent Informant Form
- Vanderbilt Assessment Scale Teacher Informant Form: Please make extra copies for teachers of classes your child finds most challenging
- Vanderbilt Evaluation Forms - FORMS FOR FOLLOWUP VISIT
- Caring Pediatric Partners physician holds privileges on staff at Covenant Hospital
- We work closely with coordinating care with Hospital Physicians to ensure continuity of care
Insurance and Billing
We accept most traditional insurance plans available in the region. Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan.
The office participates with the following insurance companies:
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan
- Priority Healthcare
- Molina Medicaid
- Meridian Health Plan Medicaid
- State of Michigan Medicaid
- ... AND Various other Commercial Insurances
Payment is requested at the time services are rendered for any charges not covered by insurance, or any deductibles and/or co-pays. The staff will be happy to assist you if you have any questions regarding insurance and billing. We consider both parents/guardians responsible for the bills incurred.
Specialist Appointments and Referrals
- Please notify our office of all specialist appointments that need a referral at least one week before the appointment.
- This will allow time to do the referral and notify the specialist of the referral number and avoid unnecessary insurance costs or delays.
- Unfortunately, we will be unable to back date any referrals.