Phone: (989) 793-1095
After Hours: (989) 583-9861
Fax: (989) 793-7649
Email: [email protected]
Hours of operation
Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Hours of appointments
Mon - Fri: 8:15 AM - 4:20 PM
Mon - Fri: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Call early for same day illness appointments
- Scheduling Visits: Caring Pediatric Partners follows the guidelines of the American Academy of Pediatrics which recommends routine well child visits starting at birth through the first 2 1/2 years of life. Starting at 3 years of age annual physicals are recommended for all children.
- Appointments: Please try to make your well child appointments six to eight weeks in advance.
- Follow-up Appointments: Please schedule your follow up appointments at the desk as you are checking out. Please specify if you want your appointment scheduled with a specific practitioner.
- Late Notice: If you are going to be late for an appointment, please contact the office. We will make every effort to see your child. However, we may have to reschedule your well child appointment for another time.
- Cancellation: If you need to cancel an appointment we request 24 hours notice.
While we strive to maintain our appointment times, a delay can be caused if a patient is unexpectedly needs extra time and attention.
Schedule an Appointment
Current Patients: Please use the Patient Portal link for FollowMyHealth
New Patients: Please call (989) 793-1095
Nighttime and Weekend Coverage
- Telephone calls after hours are answered by our Answering Service and transferred to a Physician or Nurse Practitioner on-call.
- Emergency, After Hours: 989-583-9861
Specialist Appointments and Referrals
- Our office needs to be notified of all specialist appointments that need a referral at least one week before the appointment.
- This will allow time to do the referral and notify the specialist of the referral number.
- Unfortunately, we will be unable to back date any referrals.
- If you see a specialist and do not call ahead of time or forget to call for the referral, the insurance company may hold you responsible for the bill with the specialist.